Hi My Lovely Starfishy Friend-pies,
I saw a picture on Pinterest showing chocolate chip cookie cups for putting your ice cream in! I wanted to try it, so I did try it. However, I failed miserably. Below is what happened…
- First, I put some cooking spray on an upside-down muffin/cupcake pan.
- Then I grabbed some cookie dough out of the container and into my hand.
- You have to shape it in a ball first, of course, I failed at this, so it doesn’t really matter for this tutorial…haha
- Flatten the dough out.
- See? All flat.
- Next I put the chocolate chip cookie dough on the upside-down pan cup. (I did two cookie cups.)
- I tried to form it in the cup shape like the end-result pictures I saw. This was a big mistake. My suggestion is to put less cookie dough on the pan than you think you’ll need, but remember, I DID NOT test this method. Remember, I failed…
- Oooops! They came out like this. Too much cookie dough and it ran down the sides WAY more than I expected. Trial and error, folks. That’s what happens sometimes.
- So we decided to crush up the chocolate chip cookie cups into chunks.
- Then, we put them in the blender.
- Then we added milk.
- Next, we took some neapolitan ice cream…
- & we put it in the blender, too.
- Add however much ice cream you like, but don’t overload your blender.
What do you all think? I guess I should have followed an actual tutorial to do the cookie cups, but I thought they would be easy. Well, let’s just say the kitchen isn’t the room I spend much time in…
Hope you enjoy your chocolate chip cookie chunk neapolitan milk shakes! Below is a funny/cute/crazy video for your enjoyment:
Hearts & Stars,